Welcome to FTCC!
If you are planning to attend our college and use VA Educational Benefits you must ensure you return all required documents. Please follow all steps before you request certification.
• Submit FTCC Admissions Application
• Supply FTCC with all transcripts (high school, military, and college transcripts)
• Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for students interested in using financial aid
• Take Accuplacer Assessment(unless exempt); Schedule assessment at 910-678-8417
• Register for classes using Web Advisor or your assigned advisor in your program
Documents needed to use VA benefits:
• Certificate of Eligibility or print off application from VONAPP;
Form 22-1990 (new students)
Form 22-1995(returning students)
• Birth Certificate (Chapter 35 only)
Once you have completed ALL forms (no partial paperwork will be accepted) and signed in ink, please submit to the VSO in the General Classroom Building (GCB) Room 202-A, you may also fax to 910-678-0085 or email as PDF attachment to VSO@faytechcc.edu.
Unless Advance payment is requested and received, you will be required to pay all tuition, fees and books out of pocket. The Chapter 33/ Post 9-11 GI Bill pays tuition and fees directly to the school. If you qualify, a monthly housing allowance and annual book stipend are paid to the student.
Confirm your residency status during the admissions process. VA only pays in-state rates, if you are an out of state student you will have to pay the difference before you can be certified.
Contact the Veterans Services Office or GI Bill website for direct deposit information.
Office of Veteran Services
General Classroom Building (GCB), RM 202-A
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 P.M. (Fall & Spring)
Monday - Thursday, 7:30 A.M.-5:00 P.M. /Friday, 7:30 A.M.-1:00 P.M. (Summer)
Telehpone: (910) 678-8395 Fax: (910) 678-0085 Email: VSO@faytechcc.edu