Student Services is dedicated to assisting all students at Fayetteville Tech. This webpage provides quick links to everything you will need to from getting started in your first term to graduation. In addition to providing information on how to access your advisor, you can also access information and resources to help you get comfortable at FTCC.
The mission of Student Services is to provide courteous, professional, and quality
services to the College's diverse student population and the community by promoting
and enhancing student satisfaction and success; improving community quality of life;
providing learning-centered services; and enhancing communication with students, faculty
Student Services strives to:
- Acclimate students to FTCC from admissions to graduation in providing assistance with admissions, financial aid and registration.
- Meet the needs of new and continuing students with admissions advising
- Enhance and support students with career counseling
- Serve as a campus resource for veteran services
- Promote student leadership and involvementwith various student activities
And above all:
MEET THE NEEDS OF OUR STUDENTS THROUGH OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE!
Click here to Get Started
|Please click the video to find out important information about registration!|