FAYETTEVILLE TECHNICAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE
transfer credit equivalencies
FTCC Transfer Equivalency Course Search
Welcome to FTCC’s online transfer equivalency course search. This system is used to determine how courses completed at other regionally accredited institutions may transfer to FTCC. This information is not comprehensive, however; as new institutions and courses are evaluated, the information will be added to these pages.
Information presented through the search does not guarantee an award of transfer credit, but is offered as a reference and guide only. Course equivalencies will be officially evaluated when you apply for admission and submit your official transcripts.
Only equivalent courses with a ‘C’ grade or better may transfer to satisfy course and pre-requisite requirements. Equivalent course information is subject to change without notice.
Using the Site:
- Selecting each college name will bring up a spreadsheet listing transfer course equivalencies between FTCC and the selected school.
- The left side of the spreadsheet lists course information from the receiving school; the right side of the spreadsheet lists course information for FTCC.
- All courses are listed alphabetically and sorted by the receiving institution’s course prefix and number.
- To search for a specific course, enter your course prefix and number in the “Find” box located in the top middle of the page. Press the “enter” key on your keyboard. You may also type this information in the search box and select the down arrow next to the search box. Selecting “Find Next in the current PDF” from the drop down list will navigate you to the desired course. If no results are returned, the course may not have an established equivalency or may not have been reviewed for equivalency yet. Contact the FTCC Testing/Evaluation office for assistance at (910) 678-8417.
- The following is a key to the arrows displayed on the spreadsheet in the middle column:
- → Course indicated is accepted by FTCC
- ← Course indicated is accepted from FTCC
- ↔ Courses are equivalent at both FTCC and the receiving institution
Select the name of the transferring institution from the list below to begin your search:
Fayetteville State University