Fayetteville Technical Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide both enrollment verification and degree verification to qualified requestors. Current and past students may use the information below to obtain these documents.
Current Students will need enrollment verification for a variety of reasons which may include:
- You must prove to your parent's health insurance provider that you are a full-time student.
- You plan to apply for a student credit card and must certify your enrollment status.
- You have scholarships which require you to verify that you are currently enrolled at FTCC.
- Your military ID card renewal requires that you prove enrollment if over 18 years of age and still listed as a dependent by your parents.
- Your employer needs proof that you are currently enrolled at FTCC.
Enrollment Verifications may not show information prior to 1997.
To access Enrollment Verification:
1. Log into your WebAdvisor account.
2. Click on Students
3. Under the blue tab Academic Profile click on NSCL Student Self-Serve
4. Click SUBMIT
5. Enter your Social Security Number and click SUBMIT
6. View and print your Enrollment Verification Certificate
7. FAX or mail the printed certificate to the requesting agency
BE SURE TO LOG OFF WEBADVISOR WHEN DONE TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY!
The National Student Clearinghouse provides official documents for verification of student status for
Fayetteville Technical Community College.
If students require verification of enrollment in a future term, you must print a copy of your schedule from WebAdvisor to accompany the Enrollment Verification Certificate.