Welcome to the Print Shop!
It is the purpose of the print shop to aid any and all faculty and staff members with regards to their printing and duplicating needs. The Print Shop is located at the backside of Parking Lot #2, with convenient
parking right out front.
The Print Shop is made up of 6 areas:
New developments happen often in the Printing field. For assistance with a
special project contact the Print Shop Supervisor to schedule a meeting to
discuss your needs.
- Quick Copy - Prints copy ready materials using black toner on multicolored
paper, like tests, handouts, and brochures.
- e-Print - Copy ready materials sent directly from your computer to Quick
Copy using black toner on multicolored paper.
- Offset/Press - Produces carbonless forms, envelopes, letterhead, invitations,
business cards, single and multicolored brochures.
- Color Copy - Copies materials requiring multicolor toner.
- Typesetting - Creates materials that will be printed in Quick Copy, Offset/
Press or Color Copy area, such as forms, newsletters, brochures, and
- Bindery - Collating and stapling, folding, drilling and cutting, and plastic
binders, all available upon request.