Phones are for official FTCC business only! Please do not move any phone from the assigned location. All phone moves and changes must be approved by the appropriate supervisor.
To request a move or change, please submit your request via e-mail or campus mail to your supervisor and CC Sanford Cain. Allow at least (10) working days for changes.
VOICE MAIL is handled by the current phone system. Training on how to use the system is given two ways: by your department/coworkers or by contacting Joey Guy via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on link below if you need additional help with voice mail.
FTCC Voicemail Feature Guide
TELEPHONE SYSTEM INFORMATION
- To call an FTCC extension from campus phones: Dial desired 5 digit extension.
- To place a local call: Dial "9" and the desired number.
- To place a long distance call: Dial "9-1" area code and desired number.
- To place a toll free call: Dial "9-1-800" or other toll free exchange and the desired number.
- To dial local directory assistance: Dial "9-411"
- To call long distance directory assistance: Dial "9-1" area code and 555-1212.
- to place an emergency call: Dial "9-911." (Be sure to give your physical location.)
- To call a Sprint long distance operator: Dial "9-0".
- To call an AT&T long distance operator: Dial "9-0-0".
- To place an international long distance call: Dial "9-011" country code/city code and the number.