The Plant Operations Department is committed to enhancing the quality of Fayetteville Technical Community College's physical resources by providing services in safe, timely and cost effective manner. These services include building maintenance and repair, renovations to facilities, grounds keeping and house keeping. The department strives to be effective and efficient.
The following rooms can be scheduled through the Plant Operations Office:
- The Board Room in the Tony Rand Student Center
- The Multi-Purpose Room in the Tony Rand Student Center
- The Cumberland Hall Auditorium
- The Fayetteville Rose Garden
- Student Terrace
To schedule a room or an area, please submit a request to Cathy Treadwell via
e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org listing the room needed, date, time and function.
Other rooms are also available and are listed below with its contact person:
- ATC (Conference Room 219) - Mae Rogers
- Center for Business & Industry - Ann-Mary Morrow
- Cumberland Hall Conf Room 373 - Sarah Camacho
- Curriculum Classrooms - Karen Williams
- HTC Conference Room 146 - Patricia Gorum
- Horace Sisk Conference Room - Jamie Stevens
- Horace Sisk Gym - Karen Williams
- Spring Lake Campus - Monique Parker
- VCC (Decision Support Center 212) - Lorraine Williams
- Virtual College Center Conference Room - Lorraine Williams
**This information is also listed in the FTCC Telephone Directory.
CLASSROOMS - Please do not remove tables or chairs from classrooms. Classrooms are set up for the classes scheduled for each room. When tables and chairs are removed, then there are not enought seats for the students. If you need additional tables or chairs please contact Cathy Treadwell at ext. 88228.