Higher One ATM Commitment
Higher One understands how important fee free ATM usage is to our customers. We have created a policy with regards to ATM access to show our commitment to fee free ATM availability.
Higher One commits to having an in-service ATM at all times for your campus community. If all Higher One/OneAccount ATMs on or near your campus are not in service at the same time, then Higher One will refund surcharges by other bank ATMs and our foreign ATM transaction fees up to a total of $5.00 per person per day. Any accountholder can easily submit an EasyHelp incident to request the credit. Higher One and Fayetteville Technical Community Collegethank you for your patience while we work on correcting this temporary issue.
- Login to the cardholder website with your email address and password. The website URL can be found on the back of your card.
- Click on the “EasyHelp” icon. This will open in a new window.
- To request an ATM Fee Credit, click on the “Ask a Question” tab.
- In the “Subject” field, enter “NAME: ATM Fee Credit Request.”
- Provide details for the request including the date the fee was assessed.
- In the “Category”section, select “Statement and Transactions,” and then “Fees,” from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Submit” when you are finished.
Once you submit your question, you can expect to receive a response from the Higher One Customer Care department within 2 business days. Please contact Higher One Customer Care directly with any additional questions.
||Revised: February 20, 2012.