Blackboard Release 9.1 Student Tutorials
Blackboard Courses are available to students at 12:01 a.m. the first day of class.
Watch video tutorials to learn how to use a variety of tools provided in your online course, including grade center, assignments, assessments, discussion board, blog, and many more!
- All videos are closed captioned. Click the CC button in the player to see the captions.
- Narration is descriptive of each task from start to finish.
- Interactivity can be skipped by keyboard stroke.
- Visual feedback shows the correct click path for all interactive elements.
- Longer videos allow viewers to skip segments.
Working in your course
- Checking Your Grades LINK
- Creating a Blog entry LINK
- Creating a Discussion Board Post LINK
- Creating a New Discussion Board Thread LINK
- Creating and Editing a Wiki Page LINK
- Course Menu Is Missing LINK
- Linking Wiki Pages LINK
- Submitting an Assignment LINK INFO
- Taking a test online LINKINFO
- Organizing Discussion Board Posts LINK
- Replying to a Discussion Board Thread LINK
- Viewing Discussion Board Grades LINK
- Viewing My Contribution to a WikiLINK
- Working in Group LINK
Staying Organized and Communicating
- Adding Events to Your Calendar LINK
- Sending Email From Your Course LINK
- Stay Organized by Managing Your Course and Personal Task LINK
Setting Your Preferences and Controlling your Environment
- Adding and Removing Modules from Your Blackboard Page LINK
- Changing Your Password LINK
- Changing the Color Theme on Your Blackboard Page LINK
- Customizing Your Group Homepage LINK
- Customizing Your Blackboard Page LINK
- Editing My Courses Module LINK
|Copyright © 2012. Blackboard, Inc||Revised: July 30, 2012|