webadvisor - student express register
Management Information Services > Service and Desktop Support > Help Desk Support > Student Registration > Students Express Register
- Log in to Web Advisor.
- Click on Current Students
- Under the heading "REGISTRATION" click on Register For SectionsN.
- Click on Express Registration. The Express registration menu will appear on your screen, as displayed below.
- Enter the course Synonym Number
Enter the Subject, Course Number, Section Number.
NOTE: Entering the course Synonym Number will bring up all of the course information.
See Sample below
- Click SUBMIT
The Register and Drop Sections menu will be displayed.
- You can click on any Section Name and Title to get additional information about the course.
- Click on the Action arrow and select RG-Register
- Review any error messages. Error messages will appear in read at the top of the screen.
- You can click on the the Action arrow and select Remove From List for any error classes.
- If there are no error messages your Registration Results screen will appear. The status column for each section will state: Registered for this section.
- Click OK to end this registration session. You will be returned to the Web Advisor main Menu.