Management Information Services > Microsoft Office Suite 2010 > Access 2010
Microsoft Office Enterprise 2010 campus agreement is coming to FTCC! Office 2010 has a slightly different structure but the menu items have been reorganized to help you work more efficiently. Below are a few helpful links from the Microsoft web site.
to prepare yourself for the transition you need to connect to the following links to learn about office 2010 products and how they work. there are demos , videos, and hands-on training available.
Before you begin please take note
DO NOT DOWNLOAD MS OFFICE 2010 TRIAL VERSION TO ANY PC'S BELONGING TO FTCC
- Access 2010 Overview - See Access 2010 in action to learn what's new, what's better, and how the new Access works for you.
- Access 2010 Demos - Watch Video Demos - See why you won't have to learn Access all over again, and how quickly you can get the most out of the new version. Explore the full range of Help and How-to information about Access 2010.
- Whats New with Access 2010 - A brief display of new content features of Access 2010.
- Free Online Training for Access 2010 - Take a quick online course to learn how to use Access 2010 and how much it can do for you. Must have MS Office 2010 installed to do the hands-on part.
- Access 2010 Help and How-Tos - A reference guide of Helpful tips and How-To directions of different features in Access 2010.
- Discuss Access 2010 - Questions about Access 2010? Find answers from other users. The knowledgeable members of the Access online community are a great source of information about Access and how to get the most out of it.
- Interactive Access 2010 Interface Reference Guide - Wondering where your favorite commands are? You may either point to the link of the interactive guide to view the command list or you can get a printable list of commands and buttons.