wifi access hours
Monday - Saturday
7:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Sunday - No Access
Using The Wireless Network (WIFI)
For most users, accessing the wireless network is as easy as launching a web browser and logging on. However, if you do need assistance we have included some general instructions for setting up, and instructions for logging on.
- Users can be currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff.
- You must use your User ID (same as for Web Advisor) and password (initially at the start of each semester birth date, MMDDYYYY, then you are required to change it) to complete log in.
- When logging in you are required to read all of the "Acceptable Use Guidelines" and "Agree" to them. You are responsible for the contents and your access can be terminated if the guidelines are not followed.
- Logged in sessions are limited to 4 hours. After time has expir4ed you will be logged off WITHOUT warning.
FTCC Acceptable Use Guidelines for the Wireless Network are located in the Administrative Procedures Manual Section I-23.10.5.
- All users of the FTCC wireless network must read and accept the guidelines before completing a login.