Student Register Sections
1. Log into WebAdvisor.
2. Click on Current Students.
3. Under the heading "REGISTRATION" click on Register for Sections.
4. Click on Search and Register for Sections. The Search/Register for Sections menu will appear on your screen, as displayed below.
5. Select a term from the drop-down box beside term. Example: SUMMER 2008
Enter the Starting On/After Date and Ending By Date. Example: Starting on/After Date: 05/14/08...Ending by Date: 07/10/08
NOTE: You must enter one of these Options, NOT BOTH.
6. Select at least one of the other options to search for Section. You must select at least one. Example: Click on the drop-down menu for Subjects and select a subject.
7. The click SUBMIT
The Section Selection Results menu will appear with a listing of sections based on the criteria you entered.
8. You can click on any Section Name and Title to get additional information about the course. After reviewing the course information click on the Select Section block for the course that you want to register for. NOTE: This does not register you for the class it only adds the section to your Preferred Sections List.
9. The Register and Drop Sections screen will appear.
10. Click on the Action arrow and select RG-Register. Click SUBMIT.
11. Review any error messages. Error messages will appear in red at the top of the screen.
12. You can Click on the Action arrow and select Remove From List for any error classes.
13. If there are no error messages your Registration Results screen will appear. The status colum for each section will state: Registered for this Section.
14. Click OK to end this registration session. You will be returned to the Web Advisor main menu.