Datatel Login Instructions
Before attempting to log in, be advised that if this is your first time logging in or it has been more than 30 days since you last changed your password, you will be required to change your password.
If it has been more than 60 days since you last logged in, your account is locked and you must call the help desk.
If it has been more than 90 days since you last logged in, it is very likely that you no longer have an account. Call the Help Desk to confirm your status.
The Datatel client for the desktop is no longer operational. Please contact either your immediate supervisor or MIS for the correct link to the current Datatel system mentioned below.
1. Double-click the Datatel shortcut.
2. Enter your User ID and password.
3. Read and acknowledge any prompts that are displayed.
4. If you receive the message "Your password has expired. You can change it using the following form". Click OK and enter your current password, new password and new password again to confirm. Do not try to do anything other than continue (ie. move your mouse off the web page or click outside of it) because Silverlight may crash. Passwords must be between 6 and 8 characters and include a number.
5. If you receive the message "The Silverlight client has crashed" simply close the window and log in again.