HSC Logo  How to Enroll - Cumberland County Public School Students



1.  Complete FTCC Online Admissions Application

New students must apply for admissions as a Special Credit student.  For an FTCC online application click here. When asked, students should select "freshman" as their entrance status, the proper term that they wish to start (i.e. Fall 2014), and "Special Credit" as their intended program of study. It is also vital that students enter their correct Social Security Number and full mailing address when asked.

At this time, we are NOT utilizing the Career & College Promise option on the application.

Students must print the confirmation page when they complete the admissions application and take it to their high school counselor.

2.  Select a Pathway/Courses

There are two pathways: College Transfer Pathways and Career and Technical Education Pathways. Please review the listing of pathway programs, as well as eligibility requirements for your selected program.

3.  Complete High School Connections Enrollment Packet

Cumberland County public students should see their high school counselor to get the enrollment form.

This form must be signed by high school counselor or principal, parent, and student.

Please attach a copy of your transcript and relevant test scores. New students and students who missed a major semester (Fall or Spring) should also submit a copy of the online application confirmation page. Continuing students will not have to re-apply.

4.  Register for Pathway/Courses

High School Connections staff will register student based on enrollment packet received from high schools. Please note, students registering for a concurrent section will need to make an appointment with Mary Schmid (910-678-8542). Please be certain to bring your completed enrollment packet to your registration appointment.

5.  Purchase Books

CCS students can purchase their books by visiting the FTCC bookstore, either online or in person. There will be a $30 charge per student, which covers the student activity fee and technology fee, that will be paid by Cumberland County Schools. For CCS students, please DO NOT make a payment on this fee; CCS will be billed after the start of the semester.