Federal regulations published in October 2010 require institutions to report certain information about students who enrolled in Title IV eligible certificate or diploma educational programs that lead to gainful employment in a recognized field. While all of our programs at Fayetteville Technical Community College are designed to lead to either employment or college transfer, the Department of Education requires that we provide disclosure information on the specific programs listed below.
You may select a program from the list below to review its student information. For programs with less than 10 graduates, financial and program completion information is not provided.
- Carpentry Certificate
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology Diploma
- Dental Assisting Diploma
- Esthetics Technology Certificate
- Infant Toddler Care Certificate
- North Carolina Funeral Director Diploma
- Pharmacy Technology Diploma
- Plumbing Diploma
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Surgical Technology Diploma
- Surgical Technology Bridge AAD Program Diploma
- Welding Technology Diploma