Return applications to:Fayetteville Technical Community College ATTN: Scholarship Committee
P.O. Box 35236
Fayetteville, NC 28303
President's Foundation Scholars
The President’s Foundation Scholars Program awards a $1,000 scholarship for the academic year to three graduating seniors from one of the Cumberland County Public High Schools and three graduating seniors from one of the Cumberland County Private High School Association, and one graduating senior in the Cumberland County Home School Association. Applicants must have a minimum high school GPA of 3.0. After completing the first year at FTCC, a student who received a President’s Foundation Scholarship as a high school senior and maintained a 3.0 GPA may be eligible for one of two President’s Foundation Scholarships given to second-year students.
Scholarships are awarded on the following criteria. Applicants must:
1) be a current high school senior with a minimum 3.0 GPA
2) submit a letter of recommendation from the high school principal, guidance counselor, or a high school teacher
3) have academic potential as shown by high school grades, rank in class, and/or aptitude test results
4) submit a letter stating his/her career goals and reasons for wanting to attend FTCC
5) submit his/her high school transcript
The FTCC Scholarship Committee will review the applications and recommend selection of successful candidates. Applicants must submit the President's Foundation Scholar application, as well as the Fayetteville Technical Community College general scholarship application.
- Fayetteville Technical Community College Scholarship Application
- President's Foundation Scholar Application
Applications are due by April 30.
|Updated by: FTCC Foundation@faytechcc.edu|