Fayetteville Technical Community College
P. O. Box 35236
2201 Hull Road
Fayetteville NC 28303-0236
Updated Main Phone: (910) 678-8448
Alternative Phone: (910) 678-8242
Fax: (910) 486-3600
FTCC offers a variety of scholarships for which students may qualify based upon financial need, major or academic performance. Categories of scholarships include: General, Memorial, Military, Business, Engineering, Public Service & Applied Technology and Health.
Benefits of Scholarships
• Unlike loans, students do not have to pay back scholarships.
To learn more about the scholarships offered, please select a category:
How Do I Apply?
1. Log into Webadvisor (use your assigned log in and password).
2. Go to the Financial Aid section.
3. Click Financial Aid eFORMS.
4. Complete the Foundation Scholarship Application.
5. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). FTCC's School Code is 007640.
6. Make sure you have a 2.0 GPA.
7. Enroll for at least 12 credit hours and/or the requirements stated under the specific scholarship criteria.