Please contact your Advisor to ensure that you are on target to complete your program requirements by the anticipated term of completion. Your Advisor can also answer questions about your GPA, honor status, graduation eligibility, etc.
Your Advisor's name is listed on your program evaluation. You may access your Program Evaluation in WebAdvisor under the "Academic Planning" section.
*Any current FTCC employee must contact the Registration and Records Office to gain access to the application link. You may call 678-8476 for more information.
• Login to Webadvisor
• Select ACADEMIC PROFILE > "Application for Graduation" link, http://www.faytechcc.edu/institutional_effectiveness/pdf/s-37.pdf
•Select Degree or Diploma based on the program you are applying for graduation.
PLEASE NOTE: Once the student applies a confirmation email will be sent to the students email account. If the student is an employee, to include part-time or work study, please contact the Registration and Records Office at 678-8476 to request access to the graduation application link in WebAdvisor.
• Verify your mailing address. If incorrect, please submit an address change in Webadvisor through the Student Data Change Request form.
• Select the term you anticipate to graduate - Fall 2014, Spring 2015 or Summer 2015.
• Enter the program completion date (last day of that semester).
• Enter the commencement date. (5/15/15)
• Do not change your e-mail address.
• Click Submit.
• Select your payment type and click Submit.
• Click continue to enter your credit or debit card information. This is a secure payment website.
• Enter your credit or debit card account information and click Continue.
NOTE: Names submitted by April 14, 2015, by 5 p.m. will be included in the graduation program.
GRADUATION REGALIA Click here for specific information
Office of the Registrar
General Classroom Building, RM 211
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 P.M. (Fall & Spring)
Monday - Thursday, 7:30 A.M.-5:00 P.M. /Friday, 7:30 A.M.-1:00 P.M. (Summer)
Telehpone: (910) 678-8476 Fax: (910) 678-0085