Applying for graduation is as easy as 1-2-3!
• Login to Webadvisor.
• Select the "Application for graduation" link under the Academic Planning section.
• Select the program you are applying for graduation and click submit.
• Your name will be printed on your degree, diploma, or certificate as it is listed in our database. If incorrect, please submit a Student Data Change Request form.
• Verify your mailing address. If incorrect, please submit an address change in Webadvisor.
• Select the term you anticipate to graduate.
• Enter the program completion date.
• Enter the commencement date. (Enter 05/16/14 for all terms)
• Do not change you e-mail address.
• Click submit.
• Select your payment type and click submit.
• Click continue to enter your credit or debit card information. This is a secure payment website.
• Enter your credit or debit card account information and click continue.
Office of the Registrar
Tony Rand Student Center, RM 114
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 P.M. (Fall & Spring)
Monday - Thursday, 7:30 A.M.-5:00 P.M. /Friday, 7:30 A.M.-1:00 P.M. (Summer)
Telehpone: (910) 678-8476 Fax: (910) 678-0085