The graduation fee is $25 for each degree or diploma to be received for the Fall 2014, Spring 2015, and Summer 2015 semesters. A separate application payment is required for each. The $25 fee is for ALL graduates; the fee remains the same for graduates who choose to walk or not walk in the commencement on May 15, 2015.
If you are currently in a degree program and want certificates added (in the same program), please contact your Advisor OR complete a Change Academic Program Approval form (C-42). Please submit the form to the Registration and Records Office.
Students applying to receive a certificate only, will be required to pay $25 for each certificate.
Forms of payment include Mastercard or Visa bank/credit card.
APPLICATION SUBMITTED FOR A DEGREE ($25 Degree/Free Certificate)
• A2512A - Business Administration - Banking and Finance Degree ($25 Fee)
• C2512AC1 - Business Administration/Banking and Finance/Fundamentals of Banking Certificate (Free)
• C2512AC2 - Business Administration/Banking and Finance/Bank Lending Certificate (Free)
APPLICATION SUBMITTED FOR A DEGREE OR DIPLOMA ($25 Each)
• A10300 - Associate in General Education (Degree) ($25)
• D35180 - Carpentry (Diploma) ($25)
APPLICATION SUBMITTED FOR A CERTIFICATE ONLY ($25 Each)
• C35180C1 - Carpentry/General Contractors License Preparation ($25)
• C5518AC1 - Criminal Justice Technology/Latent Evidence ($25)
What Does The $25 Graduation Fee Cover?• Cap • Gown • Tassel • 10 Announcements • Diploma, degree, or certificate • Document cover • Complimentary Official Transcript (1)
Graduation Refund Policy for 2014-2015
In the event you receive correspondence indicating that you are not eligible to graduate, you may submit a Request for Graduation Fee Refund form before August 21, 2015. Please submit the signed, completed form to Mrs. Mary Carter at email@example.com.
If the graduate has ordered and/or received graduation regalia, he or she will not
be eligible for a refund. Graduation fee payments are not carried over to the next graduation year.
Office of the Registrar
General Classroom Building, RM 211
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 P.M. (Fall & Spring)
Monday - Thursday, 7:30 A.M.-5:00 P.M. /Friday, 7:30 A.M.-1:00 P.M. (Summer)
Telehpone: (910) 678-8476 Fax: (910) 678-0082