FTCC Children's Center
Our mission is to provide a safe, creative, nurturing environment for your child that fosters his or her desire to learn. We have small group sizes with low staff-child ratios to provide the highest level of care. Your child will enjoy engaged learning and play with age-appropriate playgrounds, classroom pets, and natural experiences such as hills, water play, and gardens. Best of all, you will have peace of mind knowing that your child is cared for by an educated staff that receives regular first aid, CPR, and ITS-SIDS training.
- Children learn through active exploration.
- Children initiate their own learning.
- Learning takes place through experiences.
- Adults facilitate children's learning.
Our Services Include:
- Childcare for Infants, Toddlers, and Preschool Age Children
- Summer Camps for Rising 1st through Rising 7th Graders
- Educational Workshops for Parents
- Services for Community Childcare Providers
Watch the video to learn more about our 5-Star Rated, NAEYC Accredited center:
Revised: March 17, 2015