When ordering books online, visit our Online Bookstore which is a secure site.
Do not e-mail credit cards information to FTCC's bookstore, as this is not a secure site. For your safety, orders through email will not be accepted.
FTCC Campus Bookstore is located in the General Classroom Building (GCB) 104
Textbook prices and information are available by logging on to webadvisor or you can visit our website at www.faytech.bkstr.com
FTCC's bookstore is located in the General Classroom Building Room 104 on FTCC's Main campus in Fayetteville, NC.
- Regular Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. until 4:15 p.m. (US Eastern Time)
- Current Store Hours Calendar: December 2013 January 2014
- Bookstore hours vary during registration to accommodate students. Registration calendar
Bookstore Refund Policy:
- The original cash register receipt is required for ALL refunds and exchanges.
- Students are allowed (10) calendar days beginning with the first day of class to return textbooks for a refund or credit.
- Textbooks may be accepted for 100% refund or credit only if they have not been used, damaged, or marked in.
- Textbooks and textbook packages containing access codes or CD’s are not returnable if the CD or access code has been opened.
- No cash refunds will be given. Purchases made via cash, check, or financial aid will be credited to your MyFTCCCard. Credit and debit purchases will be credited to the card used to purchase items. *Continuing Education book purchases made via check or cash will receive refunds in the form of a check issued by the Business Office.
- Clothing and gift items which are in new condition may be exchanged only.
Distance learning students living more than 50 miles from the FTCC campus have the option to use Financial Aid to purchase books and have them mailed to them. Visit www.faytech.bkstr.com to place your order. Choose Financial Aid as your method of payment and use your FTCC student gmail account when you enter your e-mail address.
Please Note: If you place and order using Financial Aid and live less than 50 miles from FTCC your order will not be processed.
Textbook Buy Back:
- Student textbooks are bought back at the end of each 16 week semester
- Exam days are the days for buyback. Exam days are listed here.
- Textbooks purchased by the bookstore depends on the courses being offered the following semester
Visit the FTCC's Official Online bookstore to purchase via the Internet (certain restrictions apply).
Questions? Email us at email@example.com or call us at 910-678-8342