Information for Department Supervisors
As a Department Supervisor, you are a member of FTCC's Assessment Team and play a key role in ensuring that assessment occurs in a timely manner and follows the prescribed protocol.
Responsibilities may include:
- Developing measurable outcomes with well-defined achievement targets
- Uploading your area's assessment outcomes, measures, achievement targets, findings, with action plans if needed, and appropriate documentation support to Weave
- Ensuring timely, detailed, and accurate submission of all required components.
- Providing post-assessment analyses of the achievements within the assessment cycles (Achievement Summary/Analysis)
- Connecting the end-of-cycle reporting documentation and verifying that it displays under appropriate assessment cycle (use "Annual Report Profile" in the Reports tab to verify completion)
- Acting as a liaison between the assessment unit and the Assessment Team facilitators and participate in the Assessment professional development activities as assigned by the area supervisors
- Ensuring that:
- academic units file Program Reviews and Advisory Committee minutes into their WEAVEonline document management (Annual/ Special Reports)
- support areas file their end-of-the year report into their WEAVEonline document management (Annual/ Special Reports)
The document(s) listed below provide additional information about specific assessment procedures and external requirements: